House cleaning in Las Vegas has never been easier
Looking to get your home or apartment cleaned on-demand and without the typical hassles? You have come to the exact right place. Like you, most of our clientele want an affordable, simple service that's transparent and extremely easy to schedule, and we have come up with a full process that appeases all of these needs.
Your home will be made fresh and clean by our dedicated teams of 2. We're consistently trained to make homes absolutely clean, and that includes the look and fresh smell of a clean home too. While getting new clients can be difficult in such a large and saturated market such as home cleaning, those customers that do get the Check Maid treatment tend to never leave.
Have allergies or small children and want a green cleaning? We do those too. Our teams of two carry a full and thorough assortment of not only the standard cleaners but also green & eco-friendly cleaners as well. And there's no additional charge either, just let us know when you schedule that you'd prefer a green cleaning, and that's that.
Scheduling a maid service has literally never been easier
Simply provide us with your zipcode over the phone or through our website, and we can provide you with real-time availabilities that you may choose from and select. Whatever time you choose is guaranteed to be yours (whether it be via phone or via our online scheduling through our website). Las Vegas is a busy place with busy people, and we know that you demand customer care when you need it. Check Maid's customer service cuts no corners, providing around-the-clock customer service via phone and/or email (whichever you prefer, we prefer).
Need to make a last second change? No problem, just let us know. Need to add on an additional cleaning task or request? That's easy, just give us an email.
We go out of our way to make sure that your experience is smooth sailing and, as a result, enjoyable. The Check Maid Way ensures that not only will you get a clean home, but more free time too.
Any chance you have more questions about our home cleaning services?
Here are a few questions many of our clients ask that you may be wondering about yourself:
- If I need to cancel, will I be charged? As long as you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, there is absolutely no fee.
- I have allergies and need a pure green cleaning, can you accommodate me? Yes we can! Our teams come with all necessary home cleaning supplies including a full green kit.
- Do I need to tip the cleaners after or before the service is completed? If you feel the job was extraordinary and you feel inclined to, you may. That said, it is not expected of you!
- Do I need to be home for the cleaning? No. Typically one of two things happens - either the client needs to leave during the cleaning, or is never there to begin with. These situations are extremely common and we deal with them many times a day. Simply leave instructions behind with our office or with the cleaning team, and we will lock up when we're through. (Please keep in mind that we can not currently hold keys at our Las Vegas office.)
- Can I pay with cash? We made the decision to only accept debit and credit cards as it is a much more thorough way to keep track of transactions for both parties. As a result, we no longer accept cash. If your question or concern isn't listed above, go ahead and shoot us an email or give us a call and we'll make sure to answer all of your questions.
From all of us at Check Maid, thank you!